Zoo Book (Big Book)
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Cowley, Joy
Carefully designed to build children's literacy skills, The Joy Cowley Club Junior provides readers with different subjects and illustration styles while they are in the early stages of literacy. Teacher's Notes are on the inside back cover of each book.
- Child-centred stories - the stories build on children's knowledge and understanding of the world.
- Entertaining stories - Joy's books contain 'story magic'.
- Every story has a beginning, middle, and end. This is why Joy's books can be enjoyed over and over again.
- Rhyme, rhythm, and repetition - an effective method of helping early readers to phonetically sound out words.
- Child-centred layout - including cover and title page images that lead the reader in, strong picture clues, and text layout and line breaks that support reading for meaning.
- Format: Big Book
- Series: The Joy Cowley Club Junior Set
- Publisher: Clean Slate Press
- Subject: Big Books
- Audience: Primary
- Reading Recovery: Level 04