Services Offered to Schools and other Educational Institutions
EXPERIENCED EDUCATIONAL SUPPLIER (since 1982)
- Library and teacher resources via our sales representatives. Please contact us for further details.
- Online ordering – our webstore has continual specials as well as the most up-to-date titles being released so you can save by ordering online. The comprehensive range covers all educational titles - most of the important ones have been reviewed.
- Text books – quoting and supplying textbooks to schools throughout Australia. We cover with plastic, barcode and stitch texts so you can make sure that the books will serve you well over a number of years.
- Stationery/book packs – we supply schools and students with the range of their requirements. We pack the bags and can offer home delivery. You can order via the website making ordering and payment a breeze.
- We accept Purchase Orders. Simply enter your PO# into the field in the Shopping Cart, or at Checkout.
- Buying Guides –
Teacher librarian services
We can provide book-covering, barcoding, labelling and other services for your library. Find out about our services to you! We can also offer special prices and shipment services direct to your school of all the latest releases. Please contact sales at email@example.com or phone (07) 5568 0288 for information on specials for teacher librarians.
There are many facets to our business: Web sales, Store sales, Direct rep sales, Catalogue sales, and Seminar and conferences - onsite and Zoom. If you require service, pricing, and knowledge of educational products please contact us!
We supply most Australian schools through our Buying Guides and Internet ordering. Our sales representatives directly service schools between Coffs Harbour and Lismore, NSW, Toowoomba, Ipswich, the Gold Coast and South and North Brisbane, Queensland. We also have agents in other parts of Australia as well as New Zealand. Ask for details.
BOOK DISPLAYS and Zoom Staff Meetings
Our representatives are available for displays at your school of both new releases and books requested on specific subject areas selected from our extensive back list stock. Yes we can do 'on approval'!
Product outline and implementation help - free by Zoom meetings. Get your staff together and we can do a 30 minute outline of product implementation procedures for any of our programs.
QUALITY ISO 9001:2008
Network Educational has a ISO system to maintain reporting and review for continuous improvement of its services and product quality.
BOOKLISTS and PREPACKS
We supply texts, text services, quoting, stationery and booklists for Back to School requirements. We use registered couriers for home delivery orders. We have secure Internet ordering facilities and we can also design and print booklist order forms to required numbers for each grade at your school. We hold stock in our store and will provision for new enrolments and late orders.
Network Educational Australia
4/498 Scottsdale Drive, Varsity Lakes, QLD, 4227, Australia
Phone: 07 5568 0288, Fax: 07 5568 0277
Network Educational Australia is a trading name of The Watts Innovation Trust PTY LTD
ABN: 76 930 312 971