QLD Targeting Handwriting Student Book Year 6
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Pinsker, Jane & Young, Susan
Targeting Handwriting QLD Year 6 Student Book places an emphasis is on fluency and legibility.
- teaching pages feature two sets of copying lines, for reinforcement and extra practice
- features speed tests with legibility assessment component
- presentation ideas section includes material on flourished letters, calligraphy, headings and borders
The Years 4-7 Targeting Handwriting Student Books have been designed to make learning cursive handwriting as easy as possible for students. New skills and techniques are introduced sequentially, so that students build on skills one by one and aren't called on to use skills that haven't been introduced yet.
Wherever possible, students copy words underneath models, so that left-handers aren't disadvantaged, and practice of numerals and punctuation is integrated into the writing activities. Assessment pages make assessment of specific handwriting skills easy, and the books also encourage and support student self-awareness. As students get older, they will encounter situations in which it is important to be able to write quickly and legibly.
- Format: Paperback
- Series: QLD Targeting Handwriting
- Publication Date: 01/01/2001
- Publisher: Pascal Press
- Subject: English, Textbooks and Workbooks, Handwriting
- Audience: Primary
- Curriculum: QLD