Dan and the Parrot (Small Book)
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Cowley, Joy
Critically acclaimed children’s author Joy Cowley has written two sets of delightful early literacy stories, based around some of her most well-known and much-loved characters.
After repeated requests from students and teachers around the world, Joy has written new books on the further adventures of Mrs Wishy-Washy; The Hungry Giant; Smarty Pants; Dan, the Flying Man; The Meanies; Huggles; Hairy Bear; Mr Whisper; and Sloppy Tiger. All titles in The New Joy Cowley Collection are available as both Small Books and Big Books. Audio support is also available.
- Engaging stories and illustrations.
- Positioned between Levels 8–20.
- Teacher’s Notes are included on the inside back covers of both the Small Books and Big Books. These notes were written by New Zealand RT: Lits and are aligned to the Literacy Learning Progressions.
- Audio support of all 30 stories (on two CDs), read by NZ actor and voice artist Miranda Harcourt, is available as Audio CDs.
- Format: Paperback
- Series: The New Joy Cowley Collection Green Set
- Publisher: Clean Slate Press
- Subject: Big Books
- Audience: Primary
- Reading Recovery: Level 18
We Also Recommend
The Joy Cowley Collection Sets 1-3 Mega Bundle