Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma (Book + eBook), 3rd Edition
SKU / ISBN:
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our core Theory of Knowledge textbook, written by experts for the 2020 Theory of Knowledge Subject Guide, and our supporting Essentials guide provide your learners with comprehensive coverage of the knowledge framework and engages them in critical thinking and evaluation that’s relevant to their other courses and life outside the classroom.
- Extremely experienced authoring team of examiners, curriculum reviewers and workshop leaders – Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Provides full coverage of the 2020 Subject Guide including the Core, Optional themes, and Areas of Knowledge.
- Structured to match the new knowledge framework.
- Includes examples of knowledge questions to help students recognise and decipher them.
- Teaches learners how to prepare and evaluate their work, including support for the essay and the new exhibition assessment.
- Essentials: Theory of Knowledge provides condensed support that is perfect for EAL (English as an Additional Language) learners and ideal for revision.
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Date: 25/07/2020
- Publisher: Pearson Education Australia
- Audience: Secondary