Senior Ancient History for Queensland Units 1-4
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Barrie, Alan
Please note: These books were drilled for spine reinforcement and covered. Please get in touch if you would like more information.
An inquiry approach to appreciating our ancient past for the new Queensland Ancient History syllabus.
Written explicitly for the new Queensland Ancient History syllabus by a highly experienced team of curriculum developers and practising teachers, Senior Ancient History for Queensland combines a source-based inquiry approach with selective narrative content to place each inquiry in context and bring history to life.
- The series covers the most popular topics in depth, plus all individuals from the People, Power and Authority unit, and provides flexible topic options to cover external assessment requirements.
- Activities are explicitly labelled and structured around the syllabus objectives which require students to use a range of cognitive processes – to Comprehend, Devise, Analyse, Synthesise, Evaluate and Create – ensuring they are building each of these essential skills.
- Extensive assessment support will help prepare students for both internal assessment and the new external assessment component of the syllabus. It includes chapter summaries, short-response questions, assessment-style extended-response questions, plus a dedicated digital assessment chapter with assessment-style questions and suggested responses.
Discount only available while stock lasts.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Publication Date: 03/01/2019
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Subject: History
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 11, Year 12