QLD Targeting Handwriting Student Book Year 2
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Pinsker, Jane & Young, Susan
The Targeting Handwriting QLD Year 2 Student Book includes revision of Queensland Beginner's Alphabet with tracking and tracing exercises.
- introduces the Queensland Modern Cursive Alphabet, including exits, rounded and pointed entries, letters that change (f and z) and letters that don't change (b,g,o,q and s)
- includes patterning exercises, tracking and tracing, plus opportunities for independent writing assisted by starting points and directional arrows
- features practice of capitals, numerals and number words, and punctuation in simple sentences
- includes an introduction to joining
The Targeting Handwriting series provides everything you'll need to give your students a thorough grounding and lots of practice in all the vital handwriting skills. Writing is a vital, compelling form of communication. To be competent writers, our handwriting needs to be fluent and legible. The teaching of handwriting is an essential part of the writing curriculum.
- Format: Paperback
- Series: QLD Targeting Handwriting
- Publication Date: 01/01/2001
- Publisher: Pascal Press
- Subject: English, Textbooks and Workbooks, Handwriting
- Audience: Primary
- Curriculum: QLD