Psychology for Queensland Units 1 & 2 Student book + obook assess
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Burton, Lorelle
Psychology is offered as a Senior Science subject in Queensland for the first time from 2019. The new syllabus is designed to help develop the 21st-century skills and knowledge students need for success in their future work and life.
As EPAA Secondary Publisher of the Year 2017, 2018 and 2019, Oxford University Press is committed to helping teachers and students in Queensland reach their full potential. Our brand new two-volume series, Psychology for Queensland, provides depth and complete coverage of the new syllabus in a format that encourages all students to succeed. Units 1 and 2 (Book 1), and Units 3 and 4 (Book 2).
Key features include:
- A Psychology Toolkit which is a stand-alone reference section that explains the structure of the syllabus, supports the acquisition of key skills and provides practical tips for success in Psychology
- A Practical Manual which outlines suggested methodologies for every mandatory practical in the syllabus
- Learning pathways which are clearly mapped directly to the syllabus to ensure complete coverage
- Assessment support and resources which include exam preparation and practice
- Coverage of key subject matter which is presented using clear, concise language supported by engaging visual elements and sequenced to scaffold student learning
- Differentiated teaching which is supported by a range of appropriately levelled questions and activities for each section
- Inquiry learning and critical thinking approaches which are clearly modelled throughout Additional digital learning resources which support teachers and students.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Series: Psychology for Queensland
- Publication Date: 05/12/2018
- Publisher: Oxford University Press ANZ
- Subject: Science, Psychology
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 11