Pearson Mathematical Methods Queensland 12 Exam Preparation Workbook + Student Book with eBook
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Silva, Nicola
This product includes a copy of Pearson General Mathematics Queensland 12 Student Book with access to eBook and 1 copy of the Exam Preparation Workbook. It is created for the new senior maths QCAA syllabus to save you time and help you teach with confidence.
- Every question and worked example is graded according to QCE levels of difficulty, simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar
- Sample exams, question banks, technology activities, and fully worked solutions
- Digital activities to engage and support conceptual understanding Instructions for smart use of technology
- A focus on common errors for increased awareness
- Curriculum grids and aligned teaching programs in the teacher resource.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more. It's all about giving teachers and learners more options and more opportunities to make progress in the classroom, and beyond.
- Format: Quantity pack
- Series: Pearson Mathematical Methods Queensland
- Publication Date: 09/08/2019
- Publisher: Pearson Education Australia
- Subject: Maths, Textbooks and Workbooks
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 12
We Also Recommend
Jacaranda Maths Quest 11 Essential Mathematics Units 1&2 for Queensland eBookPLUS and Print