Excel Basic Skills Workbooks: Working with Numbers Year 2
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Schuck, S. and Sadler, S.
Excel Basic Skills: Working With Numbers Year 2 contains over 100 activities on number skills such as sequencing, adding, trading, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and working with fractions. The range of interesting, graded questions will help Year 2 students become confident in working with numbers.
In this book you will find:
- sixteen carefully graded units a wide variety of interesting exercises
- words associated with each topic highlighted to ensure understanding
- two review tests to assess your child's progress
- a lift-out answer section
This book has been written to develop basic skills in number work for children in their third year of school (Year 2 in NSW). It is assumed that writing and reading skills have been developing over the last two years. Children should have worked with numbers 1-99 and been introduced to elementary addition and subtraction.
- Format: Paperback
- Series: Excel Basic Skills Workbooks
- Publication Date: 01/10/2004
- Publisher: Pascal Press
- Subject: Study Guides, Maths
- Audience: Primary
- Curriculum: Australian
- Year Level: Year 2