CSM QLD Specialist Mathematics Units 1 and 2
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Evans, Michael
Cambridge Senior Mathematics for Queensland combines a proven teaching and learning formula with innovative digital capabilities to explicitly support the implementation of the new maths syllabuses and to lead students towards success in their new internal and external assessments.
- The proven teaching and learning formula combines logical and manageable topic development, graded questions, linked, step-by-step worked examples, key point summaries and exam-style questions in an uncluttered layout that is easy to follow.
- Superior internal and external assessment support includes practice exam papers and PMSTs for every QCAA assessment requirement, with solutions or model answers in the Interactive Textbook, along with a complete second set in the Online Teaching Suite, unseen by students.
- Written explicitly to reflect the spirit of the new Queensland syllabus, Cambridge Senior Mathematics for Queensland includes Degree-of-difficulty categorisation alongside every question and a focus on cognitive verbs that students must master.
- Problem-solving and modelling questions and investigations allow students to solve mathematical problems and gain strategic competence in real-world contexts.
- Cambridge Senior Mathematics has been created by an author team with unrivalled expertise in writing examples and problems to prepare students for external assessment, as well as proven experience interpreting the Australian Curriculum.
- The Interactive Textbook and Online Teaching Suite, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths, provide a new level of digital support for teaching, learning, assessment and reporting through integrated digital resources and a powerful Learning Management System.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Series: CSM QLD Mathematics
- Publication Date: 12/09/2018
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Subject: Maths, Textbooks and Workbooks
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 11