CSM QLD Essential Mathematics Units 3 and 4
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Capps, Neil
Cambridge Senior Mathematics for Queensland: Essential Mathematics offers a practical interpretation of the syllabus and innovative digital capabilities to encourage students to understand concepts and apply their skills within a real-world context.
- Written specifically for the new Queensland syllabus by an experienced team of Queensland educators who have taught at all levels and at all types of schools and have much success with developing resources for Prevocational Mathematics.
- Reflects the spirit of the new syllabus with its combination of a practical one-top-per-lesson approach, a strong focus on developing fundamental skills and applying these to real-world scenarios, and clear opportunities to differentiate learning and cater for the various needs of students taking this subject.
- Encourages students to solve mathematical problems in contexts that are relevant to their lives and future careers, and will prepare them for their internal assessments.
- Exercises have been carefully written to provide plenty of practise at consolidating skills and concepts first taught in previous years. Students can also access complimentary Australian Curriculum course content from Year 10 back to Year 7 with the 'More HOTmaths' feature in the Interactive Textbook.
- The Interactive Textbook and Online Teaching Suite, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths, provide a new level of digital support for teaching, learning, assessment and reporting through integrated digital resources and a powerful Learning Management System.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Series: CSM QLD Mathematics
- Publication Date: 02/10/2019
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Subject: Maths, Textbooks and Workbooks
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 12
We Also Recommend
Jacaranda Maths Quest 11 Essential Mathematics Units 1&2 for Queensland eBookPLUS and Print