Chemistry for Queensland Units 3 & 4 Student book + obook assess
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Kuipers, Krystle
The new Queensland Senior Chemistry syllabus affects all aspects of teaching and learning - new teaching content, new course structure and a new approach to assessment. As EPAA Secondary Publisher of the Year 2017, 2018 and 2019, Oxford University Press is committed to helping teachers and students in Queensland reach their full potential.
Chemistry for Queensland provides depth and complete coverage of the new syllabus in a format that offers extensive support for teachers and their students. This new two-volume edition covers Units 1 and 2 (Book 1), and Units 3 and 4 (Book 2).
Key features include:
- A Chemistry Toolkit which is a stand-alone reference section that explains the structure of the syllabus, supports the acquisition of key skills and provides practical tips for success in Chemistry
- A Practical Manual which outlines suggested methodologies for every mandatory practical in the syllabus
- Learning pathways which are clearly mapped directly to the syllabus to ensure complete coverage
- Assessment support and resources which include exam preparation and practice
- Coverage of key subject matter which is presented using clear, concise language supported by engaging visual elements and sequenced to scaffold student learning
- Differentiated teaching which is supported by a range of appropriately levelled questions and activities for each section
- Inquiry learning and critical thinking approaches which are clearly modelled throughout
- Additional digital learning resources which support teachers and students.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Series: Chemistry for Queensland
- Publication Date: 14/11/2019
- Publisher: Oxford University Press ANZ
- Subject: Science, Chemistry
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 12