Oxford Science 10 Australian Curriculum Student book + obook assess
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Silvester, Helen
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Oxford Science 10 Australian Curriculum is an award-winning text book with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners.
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and is written for all students
- One spread = one concept = one lesson
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding
- Comprehensive chapter reviews
- 'Science as a Human Endeavour' sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension
- The student book includes obook assess, a digital version of the print book with additional interactive features and an indispensable assessment tool.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Series: Oxford Science
- Publication Date: 22/09/2016
- Publisher: Oxford University Press ANZ
- Subject: Science
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: Australian
- Year Level: Year 10