Oxford MyEnglish 7 QLD 2nd Ed Student book + obook assess
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Williams, Rachel
Oxford MyEnglish Queensland is an integrated print workbook and digital solution for students of Queensland junior English. Developed to cater for mixed-ability classrooms, Oxford MyEnglish offers an engaging and accessible approach to English grammar and skills.
- Exploration of skills is done in the context of extracts from contemporary and classic texts, such as novels, biographies, poems, non-fiction, plays, media articles and more
- Comprehensive write-in workbooks format covering all English basics: grammar, comprehension, text cohesion spelling and vocabulary.
- 20 highly structured units and appropriately levelled content enabling students to move from word level to sentence level to whole text level.
- Teachers can support and extend students with ease using the accompanying Teacher obook which provides digital access to inter-year links for all levels, and additional digital-only content for level 5/6.
- Student access to interactive digital modules and assessment providing additional support and consolidation of learning.
- Video tutorials offer students a 'teacher in their tablet' enabling them to revise at their own pace with guidance from the expert author team.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 128
- Series: Oxford MyEnglish
- Publication Date: 11/09/2019
- Publisher: Oxford University Press ANZ
- Subject: English
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD