Knowledge Quest for English 2 Workbook & Game
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Anderson, Wendy M.
Knowledge Quest for English is an exciting new series providing teachers and students with solutions to build core skills for success in English. Knowledge Quest English allows students to leave the classroom behind as they enter a world where learning English skills is fun and knowledge is rewarded.
- A full-colour, engaging language reference tool with worksheet text that will teach language skills in a sequential progression
- Provides a highly interactive, fun and supportive online environment
- Students gain rewards through quest-based gameplay linked to educational concepts
- Students create their own character and progress through the game at their own pace.
- Features an in-game reward system that encourages completion of quests linked to educational concepts
- Contains graded NAPLAN-style questions with feedback to aid students' preparation for NAPLAN tests.
- Caters for different learning styles
- Develops skills and strategies for reading and comprehension
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 168
- Series: Knowledge Quest
- Publication Date: 18/10/2011
- Publisher: Jacaranda
- Subject: English
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: Australian
- Year Level: Year 8, Year 9, Year 10