English for Queensland Units 1 & 2 Student book + obook assess
SKU / ISBN:
Author: McGraw, Kelli
The new Queensland Senior English syllabus affects all aspects of teaching and learning - new teaching content, new course structure and a new approach to assessment. As EPAA Secondary Publisher of the Year 2017, 2018 and 2019, Oxford University Press is committed to helping teachers and students in Queensland reach their full potential.
Our brand new two-volume series, English for Queensland, is designed to exemplify possible learning pathways and model approaches to text analysis and creation by providing depth and complete coverage of the new syllabus in format that encourages all students to succeed. Units 1 and 2 (Book 1) and Units 3 and 4 (Book 2).
Key features include:
- Comprehensive coverage of the new syllabus, building on key knowledge and skills from junior English
- Assessment support and resources including exam preparation and practice
- Highly engaging write-in textbook format with direct and concise style
- Sequencing of key content scaffolds student learning and aids navigation
- Explores a range of engaging texts including classics, contemporary and media texts (including digital, multimodal and visual texts)
- Supports differentiated teaching with a range of appropriately levelled 'Your Turn' questions and activities or each section
- An English Toolkit which is a stand-alone reference section that explains the structure of the syllabus, supports the acquisition of key skills and provides practical tips for success in English
- Additional digital learning resources to support both teachers and students.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Series: English for Queensland
- Publication Date: 10/12/2018
- Publisher: Oxford University Press ANZ
- Subject: English
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 11