Senior Modern History for Queensland Units 1-4
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Hoepper, Brian
Written by a highly experienced team of educators who understand the resources teachers require to comprehensively cover the new syllabus, Senior Modern History for Queensland equips students with powerful tools and skills to make the connection between history and its relevance to their lives, and to make wise decisions about their roles as global citizens.
- Takes an inquiry-based learning approach supported by a diverse range of sources, and combines it with selected narrative content to provide meaningful context for inquiry.
- A digital chapter dedicated to assessment preparation and additional assessment-style short and extended response questions provide support for internal and external assessment.
- Provides comprehensive topic coverage with a wide range of popular topics covered in great depth, including the topic and focus area selected for external assessment in 2020–21. Future examinable topics and focus areas will be provided/updated in digital format as required.
- The included Interactive Textbook brings the study of modern history to life with the incorporation of rich digital media as sources, extra activities and a dedicated chapter for assessment preparation and additional topics.
Due to recently released QCAA advice on how publishers may address assessment in textbooks, we have opted to replace the dedicated assessment chapter in Senior Modern History for Queensland with a shorter assessment support section to be included in the Historical Skills Toolkit.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Publication Date: 03/01/2019
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Subject: History
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: QLD
- Year Level: Year 11, Year 12